Why should you need a provider like DISH TV or DIRECTTV for your practice/doctor’s office or other business that offers tv for their customers? Well, we have already written about the benefits of a tv installation in a doctor’s waiting area. However, the tv alone cannot achieve that much without being connected to a tv provider to give access to the various tv channels.
The problem is that cable tv is not available in all areas of the US. The good news is that with DISH and DIRECT TV you have the option of satellite tv, which brings tv access even to the remotest areas!
With DISH, you have the choice among different packages, depending on your entertainment tastes, requirements as well as budget. Regardless of your package choice, all of them feature the following;
- a smart HD DVR
- a free DISH voice remote (with Google Assistant)
- more than 80,000 on-demand movies/shows
- more than 70+ SiriusXM music channels (so you can offer a musical alternative in your waiting area)
- a TV price guarantee for two years
At this point, it is especially worth mentioning that DISH has created an offer especially for medical providers and hospital employees. This is an acknowledgment and special “thank you” to healthcare workers, especially in these challenging times.
This package offers special extras:
- one free monthly movie/show rental from the DISH on-demand library
- “Heartland Pack” included in your TV package (at no additional costs!)
- an upgrade to DISH Anywhere® incl. Hopper®, Sling®, as well as built-in Netflix and YouTube.
As your local DISH Satellite Television Retailer in Pontotoc, Mississippi, our Brad’s Electronics team members are happy to hear from you and to answer your questions. Simply fill out our contact form or give us a call!
As business owners, you might also be interested in the DIRECTTV for Business option. DIRECTTV for Business offers special solutions tailored to the requirements of different industries. Contact us for more information and fill out the form for your DIRECTTV Business Quote!
As always: We look forward to hearing from YOU!