Dish has implemented a tool that allows customers to track the whereabouts of the satellite TV technician. So consumers will have a better idea of what time the technician will show up. It also offers personalized information of the technician including the name, picture, and the location.
Where’s my Tech option is accessible at mydish.com or using MyDish App on your smartphone device.
HOW TO ACCESS MY TECH APPOINTMENTS ON A COMPUTER?
1. Login to your online account at mydish.com. You will need your username and password. If you haven’t created one. You will need to click on “Create Online Account”.
2. On the left hand side menu, click on “My Appointments” . This will display the technician information as well as his location. The estimated arrival time is within a 75 minute window.
HOW TO ACCESS MY TECH APPOINTMENTS FROM MY SMARTPHONE?
1. Acess MyDish App on your smartphone / Enter your username and password.
2. Tap on the “Support” option at the bottom.
3. The Support page will display “Appointments” that will contain the information regarding your technician visit and the estimated time for his arrival.