Dish Anywhere -Enjoy TV at your fingerprints!
This DISH Network Mobile App allows you to watch TV on your mobile device like a tablet, smartphone, laptop or desktop. You can enjoy the best entertainment on-the-go. This App is amazing and helpful for those long road trips. It is available for Android and iOS devices.
What else can I do with my Dish Anywhere App?
You can watch Live TV or recorded shows that you have recorded on your DVR, you can also get instant access to 1000+ On Demand Movies and programs, and watch offline DVR recordings.
What are the Dish Anywhere Requirements?
- You need to have an online ID. Don't have one? Click here. Make sure you have the phone number associated with the account or the 16-digit account number reflected on your monthly statement.
- Download the free app to your mobile device. Download iOS (iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.) or Android
- To have a compatible receiver like: (512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922, Hopper, Hopper with Sling or Hopper 3) If you don't have one of these receivers, you can still use the On Demand feature of the App)
- Requires high-speed Internet connection to a DVR. The features and functionality are limited to the DVR model and your current DISH subscription.
How to watch Live TV?*
- Login to the app using your Online ID and password.
- Select "Guide" from the bottom navigation.
- Select a live event from the Guide.
- Select "Watch" to begin viewing on your mobile device.
To record just select "Record" instead of Watch, and follow the instructions.
You will also be able to transfer your DVR recordings to watch them offline on your app. This requires that both the DVR and mobile device are connected to the same internet connection and a Hopper with Sling or Hopper 3.
- Select the "My DVR" tab
- Select the recording you want to transfer.
- Select the "Transfer to mobile" option. Press Ok on the confirmation message.
- My Transferring tab under My Transfer will show you what recordings are being transferred. Leave the app open to complete the process.
- "My videos" tab will access all transferred content.
Can I use the app as a remote control?
Yes, just log in to your app on your smartphone, select "Guide", and select the remote icon in the upper left corner. Your app will display the on-screen remote control.
Check our plans and pricing at bradselectronics.com/dish/ or
call us at (877) 815-6092 - Brad's Electronics
Watching TV anywhere requires an Internet-connected Hopper 2™ or Hopper 3™ DVR and compatible mobile device. After getting DISH service, visit dishanywhere.com to stream content to your computer, tablet or mobile device.
*Watching live and recorded TV anywhere requires an Internet-connected, Sling-enabled DVR with a compatible mobile device.